Friday, April 20, 2012


Preview for VIVARA campaign

0


Less than a month of giving birth to the first son - she and her fiancé, Jamie Mazur, are parents of a daughter, Anja, for three years - the model Alessandra Ambrosio's new campaign star jeweler Vivara showing all the exuberance of his new curves for the lenses of the pair of super international photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. In the body, only diamonds, topaz, silver and onyx. "A nude photo was made in good, because pregnancy makes me much more confident and proud of my body to be generating a life. And there I was ashamed to do a nude for two of my favorite photographers. I wish I had one of the most important moments of my life recorded by them, "Ambrosio says in a suite in the Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro.

Source: Revista Época


0 comentários:

Post a Comment