Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Heel, boys! Alessandra Ambrosio wears sexy backless lace dress to promote new line with Brazilian shoe makers, Melissa

0
Rubber soul: Alessandra Ambrosio showed off her collaboration with Melissa shoes in this red hot New York shoot, the company 
The line is their first to be celebrity endorsed, and the glitter incense - as proffered in Alessandra's left hand - will set you back around $150 dollars. 
Mother-of-two Alessandra certainly makes the shoe seem inviting, as she does with most things. 
The 31-year-old, who gave birth to her second child - a baby boy she called Noah - in May, donned a gorgeous red lace dress.

Sweet heels: The model is quite an advert for the glittering shoes in this eye-catching combination  

The stunning number looked sublime on her lithe form, with wide sleeves and a high neckline tempering a sexy low-cut back.
She kicked back to show off the natty glitter heels, which feature an almost five inch heel. 
But the model - who also has a three-year-old daughter, Anja, with her businessman husband Jamie Mazur - has been open about her desire to shed her pre-pregnancy weight in time for the launch of the Victoria's Secret store in London this month.

Options: The model held some flat shoes from the designer, too

I already have jobs planned for afterwards so hopefully will be back in shape!' she told Vogue while she was pregnant. 'I told my booker and my manager, "I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine".
'I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby - all editorial, no more catwalk now - and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria's Secret store in July.'
Alessandra keeps in shape with pilates and yoga sessions three times a week, as well as intense 10-day bouts of the Brazil Butt Lift class devised by her personal trainer.
'It isn’t hard to stay in shape, she previously said. 'I think I’m in better shape now than I was 10 years ago, but it takes a bigger toll – I get back pain!'

Her other role: Alessandra with her son and daughter in Malibu
Source Dailymail

0 comentários:

Post a Comment