Monday, July 30, 2012


Ready for her catwalk comeback! Alessandra Ambrosio shows off her supermodel figure in tiny denim hotpants

0

She's made no secret of her desire to be back to her pre-pregnancy weight in time for the opening of the first ever Victoria's Secret store in London. 
And it seems Alessandra Ambrosio has definitely achieved her goal.
The Brazilian supermodel showcased her perfect pins in a pair of barely-there denim hotpants as she went for a stroll around New York's Soho district earlier today.

Enviable: Alessandra Ambrosio showcased her stunning figure in a pair of barely-there denim hotpants

Adding length to her toned limbs with a pair of beige ankle boots, the mother-of-two looked casual in a khaki vest and frayed scarf as she wandered through the streets.
With her brunette hair falling around her shoulders, the 31-year-old star seemed to be involved in a particularly animated conversation on her mobile phone.

Despite only giving birth to her second child two months ago, Alessandra has sprung back into shape
But the model - who also has a three-year-old daughter, Anja, with her businessman husband Jamie Mazur - has been open about her desire to shed her pre-pregnancy weight in time for the launch of the Victoria's Secret store in London this month. 
'I already have jobs planned for afterwards so hopefully will be back in shape!' she told Vogue while she was pregnant. 'I told my booker and my manager, "I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine".
'I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby - all editorial, no more catwalk now - and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria's Secret store in July.'

 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment